WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Free-net - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Free-net > Topics

Subject: Giving it away.....
Replies: 5 Views: 1850

plehness 3/19/2007 - 6:21:45
After Friday ill think of giving settings away to five ppl...... i knw this must sound realy dodgy so the first 5 to inbox me will receive it..... PLZ pay me if it worx 4 you. I paid R300 to get my hands on these settings, i realy just want some of my money back..... SO PLZZZZZZZ those 5 ppl plz pay me R30 after you have received the settings!!! i realy need the money!! for my other custermers who pay BEFORE FRIDAY ill give the free net settings for virgin as well.... coz maybe they are going to end MTN soon dont know but they did do it with vlive soooooo.... INBOX ME!! *

plehness 3/19/2007 - 6:36:46
oh and by the way.... the 10 ppl who pay before friday will vote with me if we should give out the settings or not... there are 18 ppl now in this group... its going to stay at 18. or iam only going to rpl 2 the 18 already in the group. 1 already has it, 2mrrow 2 more will pay and they will receive it immadiatly.... and out of respect for receiving it i will apreciat it if they keep it to themselves FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON!!!!! SO THAT IT CAN LAST AND THAT THEY CANT END IT!!!! *

plehness 3/19/2007 - 6:43:38
Everyone who pays will be let into my new group.. there we can discus everything about speeds and new stuff YIPEE gonna buy me a new 3G fone soon!!! hmmmm gonna love it *

kyle_274 3/19/2007 - 7:07:31
What about the ppl that dont have the money at this time? *

plehness 3/20/2007 - 2:52:13
If u dnt hav R30 u can inbox me, il safe u a place on tha 10 ppl list. But u wont get anything yet. Only gona let u stay on that list til the 1ste of april *

5hahruk1 22.03.08 - 03:09am
ANY SETTING FOR O2 UK WAP OR DATA SETTINGS BRO? *

* Free-net Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Free-net

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search